To facilitate access for students travelling by train from Herne Hill, Dulwich, Orpington and Sevenoaks or on the DLR from East London, the routes interchange with British Rail and DLR services at a wide range of stations – see map for details:
Traveling to Eltham
Eltham College provides Kura on the following routes:
- West Dulwich/Beckenham
- West Wickham/Bromley
- Isle of Dogs
- Surrey Quays/Greenwich
- North Greenwich
Kura coaches arrive at Eltham College between 8.10am and 8.20am approximately. Return journeys start at 4.05pm from the school. The late services leave school at 5.50pm.
For further details about the service, please go to the Kura website.
Please contact their dedicated Eltham College team with your queries: [email protected] 0203 434 0596
- School Kura operate on normal school days only and do not operate on INSED days.
- You may elect to use the service mornings or evenings only if you wish, but you may not vary the number of days used each week. The only option is for the full five days per week.
- The charge for use of all coaches will be added to your fees account each term and will be payable in advance.
- Cancellation notice is half a term.
- All buses depart at 4.05pm from the pick-up and drop-off area.
- Late buses run Monday to Friday and depart at 5.50pm.
- Eltham College reserves the right to change the routes and timings as necessary.
It is a parental responsibility to ensure that students have an approved procedure to follow in emergencies. This could be students returning home or travelling to school in some other way perhaps with a sibling or other responsible student on the same route. At all times the overriding consideration should be safety and for this reason it may be appropriate for students to have emergency funds and a mobile phone and/or know how to use public telephones.